2nd Global World Innovations Forum, Digital Conference
We are living in a world where Co² emission, energy consumption and major travel expenses are highly sensitive topics. We are also living in a digital age where connections are made through networks, people learn to “read” the digital body language and adapt to a digital experience. All good reasons for moving even major major conferences into the digital space.
What can you expect:
- 3-DAY EVENT – 3 1/2 hours each day, packed with keynotes, discussions, technology introductions and more
- LIVE – The whole conference is streamed life
- NETWORKING – of course networking is a key aspect of any event. Digitally it will be even better.
- PUBLIC VIEWING – Local public viewing in at least 10 countries, connect locally, experience globally
- INNOVATIVE STARTUPS – Contest winners from Africa and South East Asia present – hold your breath
- GLOBAL INVESTOR DISCUSSIONS – a network of global investors investing in fast growing businesses
- ECOSYSTEMS – some super innovation ecosystems dwarf what is created in the west
- MULTI LAYER INNOVATION – learn about the various facets of innovation, products, processes, business models and more.
June 23 – 25 we will conduct our second World Innovations Forum Digital. We expect approximately 1,000 attendees from around the world online or joining local public viewing sessions. No CO² emission, no travel, no expenses, but top speakers, great interaction, lots to learn and lots to share. And yes, networking as well – digitally. More information will be released at the beginning of March, so check back regularly for updates.
Our online conference experience
After an amazing experience in 2018, where we launched the World Innovations Forum with a global online event, we promised to continue in a two years rhythm.
Our 2018, approximately 500 attendees joined us from 41 countries: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, El Salvador, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
A new dimension in high tech conferences
There was never any innovation conference on a global scale run all online over multiple days. If you would come from Hanoi, Lagos, Helsinki, Shanghai or Kathmandu to us in Zürich, it would take more than twice of your time, would cost you easily $2,000 travel alone, the cost for putting the show together would end up in a $1,000 to $5,000 entry ticket and the environmental payload would be mind boggling when 1,000 people fly in.
Of course, in a physical event, it is different when you sit in a ball room together with 1,000 people and discuss what you heard, exchange business cards, reconnect after the conference and so forth. But why not do the same digitally? We prepare the infrastructure to meet all attendees in our digital forum. There you can follow them, connect with them, chat online and re-connect after the conference.