Becoming a World Innovations Forum Country Ambassador
The ambassador is our official representative in each country. He or she is the first go-to point and builds and manages a team of dedicated topic champions and volunteers.
The very first task is to build a team of 10 champion volunteers.
1) Event organizer (Event Champion)
2) Social media networker (Social Media Champion)
3) Startup Mentor (Mentor Champion)
4) Entrepreneurs network relations (Community Champion)
5) Investor network relations (Investor Champion)
6) Enabler & Government relations (Enabler Champion)
7) Writer / photographer / blogger (Content Champion)
8) Sponsorship developer (Sponsor Champion)
9) Researcher (Research Champion)
10) General administration support (Organization Champion)
The world Innovations Forum is a non profit organization, driven by volunteers. We are very grateful for any helping hand in our young organization. We are looking for mover and shaker who help shape the Forum for the very ambitious goals. We help people think big and we do it ourselves.
We are building a sub culture of a Silicon Valley Style mindset, bringing entrepreneurs to top level performance, ready to successfully compete on global markets, no matter where they come from.
Our work will result in self propelled economies, so that every country becomes independent, self sufficient and on eye sight with the other countries.