World Innovations Forum Country Ambassador
We have had an amazingly successful start and are now looking to expand. In 2020 we are planning to expand our work in these countries and are looking for ambassadors:
Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand
Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda
Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
The ambassador is our official representative in each country. He or she is the first go-to point and builds and manages a team of dedicated topic champions and volunteers.
We are looking for very motivating, entrepreneurial individuals who can donate approximately 5 hours a week or more. Our Ambassadors must be born and live in the country they are ambassador for and must be highly involved in the local startup scene. The ambassador is typically either managing a co-working space or incubator or is a retired successful entrepreneur. We are looking for highly connected individuals who can immediately build a network of supporters or volunteers.
The world Innovations Forum is an independent Swiss based NGO (non profit organization), driven by its members and volunteers. We are very grateful for any helping hand in our young organization. We are looking for mover and shaker who help shape the WIForum for the very ambitious goals. The ambassadors position is a volunteers position.
We are building a sub culture of a Silicon Valley mindset, bringing entrepreneurs to top level performance, ready to successfully compete on global markets, no matter where they come from. We fulfill our purpose by creating equal prosperity in all nations around the world.
Our work is focused on stimulating self propelled economies, so that every country becomes independent, self sufficient and on eye level with all other nations.
FIRST TASKS AS AN AMBASSADOR
The very first tasks as an ambassador:
1) Team Building
Building a team of min. 7 volunteers with dedicated interests:
* Entrepreneurs, corporate innovation labs relations (Innovator Champion)
* Mentors, Investors, Coworking Space relations (Enabler Champion)
* Event organizer (Event Champion)
* Social media networker (Social Media Champion)
* Writer / photographer / blogger (Content Champion)
* Researcher (Research Champion)
* General administration support (Organization Champion)
You may not need experts here. Hungry and intelligent students figure it out quickly
2) Community Building
* Organizing World Innovations Forum Meetups
* Continuously aggregating innovation stories from your country
* Engaging the community in the various initiatives and programs
This should be done almost exclusively by the volunteers
* Relationship building with the government, academia, corporations, associations, other innovation focused organizations, influencer and so forth
* Keeping the organization focused on our mission to help getting all nations create innovation and entrepreneurship based prosperity and get on eye-level with each other.
* Achieving the long term goal to eradicate poverty.
If that resonates with you, please apply and we will have a conference call to start with.