Becoming a World Innovations Forum Country Ambassador
The ambassador is our official representative in each country. He or she is the first go-to point and builds and manages a team of dedicated topic champions and volunteers.
We are looking for highly connected, very motivating, entrepreneurial individuals who can donate approximately 5 hours a week or more. Our Ambassadors are typically successful entrepreneurs who made it, and now decided to give back and help others to be successful too. Yet we do it in a way that has a global impact on our overall prosperity for all nations.
The world Innovations Forum is an independent Swiss based NGO (non profit organization), driven by its members and volunteers. We are very grateful for any helping hand in our young organization. We are looking for mover and shaker who help shape the Forum for the very ambitious goals. We help people think big and we do it ourselves.
We are building a sub culture of a Silicon Valley Style mindset, bringing entrepreneurs to top level performance, ready to successfully compete on global markets, no matter where they come from. We fulfill our purpose by creating equal prosperity in all nations around the world.
Our work is focused on stimulating self propelled economies, so that every country becomes independent, self sufficient and on eye level with all other nations.
FIRST TASKS AS AN AMBASSADOR
The very first tasks as an ambassador:
1) Team Building
Building a team of min. 7 volunteers with dedicated interests:
* Entrepreneurs, corporate innovation labs relations (Innovator Champion)
* Mentors, Investors, Coworking Space relations (Enabler Champion)
* Event organizer (Event Champion)
* Social media networker (Social Media Champion)
* Writer / photographer / blogger (Content Champion)
* Researcher (Research Champion)
* General administration support (Organization Champion)
2) Community Building
* Organizing World Innovations Forum Meetups
* Continuously aggregating innovation stories from your country
* Engaging the community in the various initiatives and programs
* Relationship building with the government, academia, corporations, associations, other innovation focused organizations, influencer and so forth
* Keeping the organization focused on our mission to help getting all nations create innovation and entrepreneurship based prosperity and get on eye-level with each other.
* Achieving the long term goal to eradicate poverty.