This post was inspired by a question on Quora “What are the most common mistakes first time entrepreneurs make?”. If seen these mistakes over and over again:
- Trying to be the nice guy – instead selfishly execute your vision because nobody will if not you.
- Being fearful, avoiding risks – instead stand up and be bold
- Looking what other startups do, investors want, media pushes – instead explore your very own path
- Doing everything yourself because it is “faster” – instead share and delegate
- Trusting you need money to do what you want to do – instead find other ways to make it happen
- Hiding your vision because of you are insecure – instead spread it wide and loud
- Believing you know what your customers want because you want it – instead let go and listen
- Wasting time by create a plan B – instead make sure you have a single robust plan
- Ask your friends what they think – instead ask your target audience
- Enjoying being your own boss – instead be the servant of your market
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!