The World Innovations Forum community is unique in its culture. Unlike most community cultures, which are evolving with its members, the community culture of the World Innovations Forum is defined by its values, mindest and purpose. Members come here to enjoy and leverage this community culture.
- There is no idea too crazy or too bold.
- We do not need and do not want any devils advocates – there are already millions available in any country and any culture.
- We don’t question a possible solution, instead we look for ways to make it happen.
- We share all our ideas and challenges with the entire community so that everybody maybe able to learn from everybody else.
- We see competitive advantages in the way businesses execute their vision and serve global markets – not in the knowledge they may have.
- We do not fear any size company that may copy your or our ideas – but we fear if nobody is interested in what you or we are doing.
- When you or we develop a product or service, we make sure that we bring an added value to our future customers.
- The vision for any of our businesses is to make the world a better place in the future.
- Everything we do, is with a ecologically and socially sustainable awareness.
- We would never laugh at somebody who has no clue, no experience, no courage. It is our purpose to help those to unfold their inner skills.
The World Innovations Forum community culture is obviously neither a religion nor a dictate – it is simply the online model of an entrepreneurial culture a large group of entrepreneurs is seeking for. If anybody feels that they want a different culture, this community would simply be not a good match.