3-Day all online event
June 23 – 25, 2020
– Entrepreneurs & Corporate Innovators
– Investors, Angels and VCs
– Mentors, Co-working Spaces, Service Providers
– Corporate innovation executives
– Universities and Business Schools
– Members and Guests (free account)
– Local WIForum Ambassadors, Teams and Volunteers
– Anybody interested in innovation and its development
Insights into the global “status quo” and “quo vadis” of innovation.
– Shift from the 1 Billion developed nation population to 6 billion rapidly emerging country population, needs and dreams, opportunities and challenges? The new lands of opportunity.
– Neuroscience discoveries and new ideation methods grow very fast. Deep Innovation Design, Neuro-ideation, innovation acceleration will help bring emerging markets faster to prosperity and becoming a developed nation.
– How young entrepreneurs from emerging countries innovate and think. Why they may build the future for all of us.
– How to finance innovative startups in emerging nations? Opportunities and risks in startup investments.
– Women consider stopping ‘female’ entrepreneurship – “We are entrepreneurs, period”.
– How the upcoming generation of roughly 1 billion graduates from emerging nations from around the world will stand in front of a non existing local job market and venture into the global industry space?
– Global talent shortage – yes or no?
– Our Strategy: We wants to inspire and work with top entrepreneurs from selected developing nations, to bring their respective countries to prosperity and independence by the end of this decade.