Becoming a World Innovations Forum Volunteer
GLOBAL CHALLENGE RICH vs POOR
Why do we believe our work is relevant: Since more than 50 years we help less developed countries by donating money. In a large portion of the world, even though donations have been increased, poverty has risen. In many cases due to corruption or bad management or due to the fact that we actually educated societies how to receive donation and failed to educate how they can become autonomous.
We decided to get to the root of all prosperity: innovation & entrepreneurship. Germany’s prosperity is based on ideas from a handful of people who founded Bosch, Daimler Benz, Linde, Siemens, Krupp and a few others. Silicon Valley’s prosperity is based on a hand full of people founding Fairchild, Intel, Oracle, Sun and a few others.
If we can stimulate only 10 entrepreneurs in countries like Albania, Bosnia, Ghana, Nigeria, Nepal, Peru, Vietnam…, work with investors to fund them, work with governments to create the legal and taxation base for them to grow, supporters to provide all the help they need, they can do what just two decades ago happened in countries like Chile, South Korea, Spain and others. Together we can bring ALL countries on eye-side with others. Because we realized in every single country – including the poorest – are a handful of entrepreneurs who could make it – today they all leave their country to work somewhere else. This is why we believe our and your work is more than relevant – it is critical to get out of poverty across the world. More direct donations would only make countries more dependent and the risk of corruption is growing not declining.
Join the World Innovations Forum and support our core objectives :
– Improving education for young entrepreneurs and double startup success rates from today only 10% to 20%
– Providing the understanding for ‘going global’ effort of young entrepreneurs, as a critical aspect for prosperity.
– Attracting and supporting more female entrepreneurs.
– Providing free insights from experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and corporates from around the world.
– Motivating more investors to invest in startups
– Helping innovative companies to become more compelling to the next generation of talents.
– Help governments and agile politicians collaborate across borders, building a better world by making better countries – not better government.
– Even helping developed countries to not loose their momentum. We already see some countries in difficult decline of their economic power and prosperity.
AREAS WE NEED HELP
1) Events, helping organize and manage events.
2) Social media. You can help spreading the word, share and communicate.
3) Relationship management. Maybe help keeping relationships with entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, associations, governments
4) Communicating. If you can write blog post, create podcasts, or interview people, making videos and so forth you would be a huge help.
5) Researcher. Help do a research project and get information about certain topics so our entrepreneurs get valuable information to run their business.
6) Administration. As an organization there is always work in the ‘back office’, from program coordination, membership management, bookkeeping, paperwork and countless other things.
The world Innovations Forum is a non profit organization, driven by volunteers. We are very grateful for any helping hand in our young organization. We are looking for mover and shaker who help make a difference for young entrepreneurs who build our future.
SOME BENEFITS FOR YOU
Helping is not necessarily looking for a return. However there are benefits you may enjoy very much:
* You will get deeply connected with the Innovation Space all over the world.
* You will get connected to investors, government representatives and many supporters of the innovation space.
* You will get a certificate for your volunteership.
* If travel is involved we will pay for all expenses.
* The biggest reward however is seeing your own work having an impact in a global scale – realizing there is no person ‘small’ enough to not have significant impact.
We are building a sub culture of a Silicon Valley Style mindset, bringing entrepreneurs to top level performance, ready to successfully compete on global markets, no matter where they come from. We believe every entrepreneur should have a chance to fulfill their entrepreneurial dream and build something meaningful for our global society.
Our work will result in self propelled economies, so that every country becomes independent, self sufficient and on eye sight with the other countries. Donating money to countries, in some cases for over 30 years, is a very bad “help”. Helping less developed countries to get their own identity, dignity and pride as a contributor to the world.