Becoming a World Innovations Forum Volunteer
Join the World Innovations Forum and support our core objectives :
– Improving education for young entrepreneurs to increase startup success rates from today only 10% to 20%
– Attracting and supporting more female entrepreneurs.
– Providing free insights from experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and corporates from around the world.
– Motivating more investors to invest in startups
– Helping innovative companies to become more compelling to the next generation of talents.
– Help governments and agile politicians collaborate across borders, building a better world by making better countries – not better government.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
1) Events, helping organize and manage events.
2) Social media. You can help spreading the word, share and communicate.
3) Relationship management. Maybe help keeping relationships with entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, associations, governments
4) Communicating. If you can write blog post, create podcasts, or interview people, making videos and so forth you would be a huge help.
5) Researcher. Help do a research project and get information about certain topics so our entrepreneurs get valuable information to run their business.
6) Administration. As an organization there is always work in the ‘back office’, from program coordination, membership management, bookkeeping, paperwork and countless other things.
The world Innovations Forum is a non profit organization, driven by volunteers. We are very grateful for any helping hand in our young organization. We are looking for mover and shaker who help shape the Forum for the very ambitious goals. We help people think big and we do it ourselves.
SOME BENEFITS OF YOUR WORK
You will get deeply connected with the Innovation Space all over the world, You will get connected to investors, government representatives and many supporters of the innovation space. You will get a certificate for your volunteership. If travel is involved we will pay for all expenses. The biggest reward however is seeing your own work having an impact in a global scale – realizing there is no person ‘small’ enough to not have significant impact.
We are building a sub culture of a Silicon Valley Style mindset, bringing entrepreneurs to top level performance, ready to successfully compete on global markets, no matter where they come from.
Our work will result in self propelled economies, so that every country becomes independent, self sufficient and on eye sight with the other countries.