Becoming a World Innovations Forum Volunteer
GLOBAL CHALLENGE — RICH vs POOR
Since more than 50 years, the developed world is helping less developed countries by donating money. In a large portion of the world, even though donations have been increased, poverty has risen. In many cases due to corruption or bad management or due to the fact that we actually educated societies how to receive donation and failed to educate them how they can become autonomous.
We decided to get to the root of all prosperity: innovation & entrepreneurship. Germany’s prosperity is based on ideas from a handful of people such as Carl Benz, Robert Bosch, Max Plank, Hans Liebherr, Friedrich Krupp and several others. Silicon Valley’s prosperity is based on a hand full of people who founding Fairchild, Intel, HP, Sun and a few others. South Korea’s recent growth, is mainly shouldered by 3 former startups: Hyundai, LG and Samsung.
THE MAGIC OF LEVERAGE
If we can stimulate only 10 entrepreneurs in countries like Albania, Bosnia, Ghana, Nigeria, Nepal, Peru, and work with investors to fund them, work with governments to create the legal and taxation base for them to grow, supporters to provide all the help they need, they can do what just two decades ago happened in countries like South Korea, Germany, the US and others like them. Our experience with thousands of startups has helped us understand, there are very smart and agile people in any country around the planet. And we don’t need more than 20 such entrepreneurs to change a country of 20 Million or so.
Together we can bring ANY country that desires to become an industrialized and prosper nation, on eye-level with others. Because there is a handful of smart entrepreneurs in every society on earth. Today they leave their country and move elsewhere. Tomorrow, we hope we can have helped build an innovations ecosystem that inspires them to stay and help their country to thrive.
Join the World Innovations Forum and support our core objectives :
– Improving education for young entrepreneurs.
– Helping build local innovation ecosystems.
– Helping fast growing businesses to go global and drive export.
– Attracting and supporting more female entrepreneurs.
– Motivating more investors to invest in fast growing foreign businesses.
– Helping innovative companies to be attractive to the next generation of talents.
– Helping governments building the necessary infrastructure.
– Even helping developed countries, not losing momentum and falling behind.
AREAS WE NEED HELP
1) Events, helping organize and manage events.
2) Social media. You can help spreading the word, share and communicate.
3) Relationship management. Maybe help keeping relationships with entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, associations, governments
4) Communicating. If you can write blog post, create podcasts, or interview people, making videos and so forth you would be a huge help.
5) Researcher. Help do a research project and get information about certain topics so our entrepreneurs get valuable information to run their business.
6) Administration. As an organization there is always work in the ‘back office’, from program coordination, membership management, bookkeeping, paperwork and countless other things.
The world Innovations Forum is a non profit organization, driven by volunteers. We are very grateful for any helping hand in our young organization. We are looking for mover and shaker who help make a difference for young entrepreneurs who build our future.
SOME BENEFITS FOR YOU
Helping is not necessarily looking for a return. However there are benefits you may enjoy very much:
* You will get deeply connected with the Innovation Space all over the world.
* You will get connected to investors, government representatives and many supporters of the innovation space.
* You will get a certificate for your volunteership.
* If travel is involved we will pay for all expenses.
* The biggest reward however is seeing your own work having an impact in a global scale – realizing there is no person ‘small’ enough to not have significant impact.