For our presence in South Saharan Africa, South East Asia and Latin America, we are looking for local program managers for each continent. The only continent where we already decided where to go is Asia, Saigon, Vietnam. Africa and Latin America we are still open.
Your main responsibility is to ensure the support for the innovators in the respective countries on each continent. You will want to attract mentors, investors and volunteers in the regions. You will be collaborating with our local ambassadors, government representatives, universities and volunteers to organize events and programs. You will be involved in selecting highly potent entrepreneurs that will become top of class business leaders in their respective country, growing and creating a significant amount of jobs and conducting successful businesses globally.
You are born and raised on the continent you are engaging.
You are a networker and easily attract the required people and talents
You understand the local cultures and differences
Your skills & experiences:
– You know startups, incubators, co-working spaces
– Organizational skills, organizing events, partnerships, initiatives
– Mentoring skills, helping entrepreneurs thrive
– Top communication skills
– Training and education skills
– Financial planning & reporting skills
– Our business and office language is English only
– Helping others becoming successful
– Openness, transparency, sharing
– Everything is possible – not even the sky’s the limit
– Doing whatever it takes to bring prosperity to your nations
– Stimulating one of the biggest humanitarian engagements
– Unfolding an initiative that is rewarding like almost no other
– Unique job opportunity for a major purpose
– Global engagement with a highly entrepreneurial spirit
– Learn everything about our global economy
– Autonomous work style
– Flexible work hours
– Home office options
Purpose: Create and manage programs with the highest possible impact. Making the impossible a reality and materialize the vision and objectives of the forum.
Asia: Ideally Nov, 2019
Africa: Ideally March, 2020
Latin America: Ideally July, 2020
Apply for this position
No CV needed. We don’t care too much about your scores and grades. Instead we care most about your mindset, your thinking, your dreams and why working for the World Innovations Forum would be your ultimate dream job.