Global Explorer Program
Traveling to one of the foreign countries where we have partnerships. Exploring business opportunities, making local connections, culture and more.
A two week, organized program exploring a country of your choice. Select one of our partner countries, and let us help to expand your business here. The World Innovations Forum provides you with an explorer package, a soft-landing program and a full going global program. All you need to do: GO. All you need to have: your laptop, passport and a valid credit card.
Explore a country of your choice from our partner countries, and see if you can expand your business here. The World Innovations Forum provides you with an explorer package, a soft-landing program and a full going global program. All you need to do: go. All you need to have: your laptop, passport and a valid credit card.
Once you are back and have the necessary insights, you may want to see one or two other countries and then prepare your going global program.
The following countries are currently available for the Explorer Program. We will more countries empower for the program as we grow.
- Ghana (Accra)
- Kenya (Nairobi)
- Nigeria (Lagos)
- Rwanda (Kigali)
- Cambodia (Phnom Phen)
- Nepal (Kathmandu)
- Singapore (Singapore)
- South Korea (Seoul)
- Vietnam (Saigon or Hanoi)
- Albania (Tirana)
- Germany (Berlin)
- Switzerland (Zürich)
- United States (San Francisco)
* YOUR STAY
We organize a place for two weeks where you can stay and provide some suggestions so you can choose.
* COWORKING SPACE
We get you in a partner coworking space so that you have a place to work from the first minute you arrive til the last minute before you go back.
* KEY CONTACTS
We are introducing you to some key contacts that will give you an idea what to do, how to do it and what it will cost to start a business in the respective country.
* MEETING THE ECOSYSTEM
We look for local entrepreneurs events and try to get you signed up to visit. We look for entrepreneurs meetings technology and market related events while you are here.
* MEETING POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
We typically have good networks in many industry segments. If we can, we will arrange meetings with potential customers or distribution partners who might want to sell your solutions. We consider this the most important part of your stay as you will need to see if you can ‘land business’ in the respective country.
help identify potential customers
Of course we will also make you familiar with the local way
of business, hiring, available services and so forth.
You will also meet other relevant people like the team at the coworking space, at the local chamber of commerce, maybe the local embassy, local industry association or if you have any specific contacts you are looking for.
- Before you expand into foreign countries, you may want to visit two or three and explore them. This program gives you a great way to get most out of such a visit. The program is packed with meetings and activities that are relevant to your business. Please speak with the local World Innovations Forum ambassador from your country first.
- We will work with you and see what the best timing would be, what to explore, what to achieve and how you prepare best.
- Once you are ready to go, prepare yourself and us. Tell us exactly your:
* Target industry (B2B or B2C)
* Target customers, who exactly
* Who are your competitors
* Preferred distribution channels
* Anything else that is important to you
* Restrictions or necessary authorizations
- We need approximately 6 weeks to prepare your trip
Registered in Lucerne - Switzerland