WHAT IS THE INGENUITY CUP?
The Ingenuity Cup is a competition for global innovation teams to develop a groundbreaking innovation in 40 days. The competition was established to demonstrate to the world that innovation and ingenuity are one of humanity’s signature strengths. Moreover, it must not be an accidental idea but we can consciously develop innovation at will.
World Innovations Forum is a supporter of the 2021 Ingenuity Cup. For more information visit Ingenuity Cup.
On June 22, a global community of innovative minds will virtually come together to support and evaluate the next generation of innovators. During the next 40 days, innovation teams will utilize the Neuro Ideation method and Deep Innovation Design Model to completely redesign the act of innovation. The results, groundbreaking innovations that were never before imagined and will completely disrupt their respective industries. Teams will present their innovations and it will be up to judges and the public to determine who will win the prestigious Ingenuity Cup, the cash prize, and the opportunity to compete for the 2025 Space Award.
- Discovering Groundbreaking Innovations – The Experience | Axel Schultze
- Innovation Team Presentations with Judging
- Disruptive Innovation – Is it Possible? | Prof. Dr. Matthes Fleck
- Space Perspective – Journey to the Edge of Space | TBD
- Announcement of the 2020 Ingenuity Cup and additional Awards