OBVIOUSLY – there is a big need for innovative ways to identify (test) infections, there is a huge need for finding a cure and finally a big need for vaccination.
ALSO – The world is looking for innovative ideas outside the actual problem:
* think about general logistical and administrative ways for infection identification
* think organizational mechanisms for faster containment
* think early prevention if infection in an emerging epidemic
* think communication and information distribution und curation
* think education on all levels from general understanding to global expert exchange
* think awareness creation and better collaboration of the general population
* think supporting people outside the digital world to be quickly integrated
* think national self sufficiency,
* think safe logistics and transportation of food and common materials supply
* think social and psychological effects and how to better deal with it
* think of other effects and situations we need to be better prepared for
We are looking for innovative minds who can come up with ideas and are either making it happen themselves or sharing it with others. PLEASE ENGAGE and consider joining or DEEP INNOVATION DESIGN crash course to learn about the most efficient way to create truly innovative, meaning groundbreaking, ideas.