The World Innovations Forum Foundation is an independant, Swiss based foundation (NGO) and consists of Entrepreneurs, Corp. Innovation Labs, Investors, Enablers, Academia, and Governments from over 20 nations. The purpose is to increase innovation power and entrepreneurship in all countries, creating new jobs, stimulate life time education, keeping top talents local and increase exportability of innovative solutions, leading to equality in prosperity for all nations. As a result we are helping eradicate all levels of poverty. Our activities include: Development programs, awareness initiatives, research projects, education programs, collaboration initiatives, investment stimulation, government collaboration and global exchange. The WIF Foundation is internationally active in over 20 countries. The organization is funded through memberships and donations (no sponsorships).
We envision a world where prosperity is possible in all nations by building self propelled economies through entrepreneurship and innovation, created from within the respective nation.
– Improving education for young entrepreneurs and double startup success rates from today only 10% to 20%
– Providing the understanding for ‘going global’ effort of young entrepreneurs, as a critical aspect for prosperity.
– Attracting and supporting more female entrepreneurs.
– Providing free insights from experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and corporates from around the world.
– Motivating more investors to invest in startups
– Helping innovative companies to become more compelling to the next generation of talents.
– Help governments and agile politicians collaborate across borders, building a better world by making better countries – not better government.
– Creating awareness for the risk of developed countries to not lose their momentum through regulations, protectionism, monopolism and unfair influence. Throughout history highly innovative nations perished, and other nations just enjoying the process to step in. Instead we should capture achievements, help return to momentum, while still competing with upcoming generations.
Here at the World Innovations Forum, no problem is too big, no solution too bold, and no idea too crazy. If one can think it, they can create it. We don’t need ‘devils advocates’ and negativism. We are here to help entrepreneurs make the impossible a reality, for the benefit of all of us.
If the yield of our crops would be only 10%, humans would be extinct by now. Today 10% is the global average yield of startups – our intellectual “food”. We decided this has to be changed.
We initially planned a huge kickoff event – only to realize that even if we can get the sponsorship, no entrepreneur from the emerging world would be able to come.
We decided to organize the kickoff as an ONLINE event so that people from around the world could participate.
We toured almost 2 month through Asia visiting contacts and ambassadors in Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan.
An overwhelming 500+ people from 40 countries participated in an amazing 3 day online event.
We grew to 23 participating countries over 5,000 participants. Started to run accelerator programs, ‘go global’ initiatives and seminars across all countries
Members from 20+ countries exceeded 10,000. It’s now a registered Foundation (NGO) in Switzerland.