We are inviting Journalists and blogger who cover innovation and entrepreneurship from Vietnam, to learn more about World Innovations Forum Foundation. We also want to meet journalists and bloggers to build personal relationships and exchange.
– Our unique research discoveries and vision
– The core purpose of World Innovations Forum
– Why we are radically different in our approach than most NGOs
– How we are going to help youth entrepreneurs to change the economy of their country
WIForum is built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs
– The learning from the “Innovations Paradigm” model
– Our programs from Seeding Innovation 2020, all the way to 2028
– Our goal for 2038 (Prosperity for all nations)
– Our Sustainable Prosperity Objective and how they fit the UN SDGs
As an organization, we are envisioning prosperity for all nations, based on innovation and entrepreneurship. Being successful entrepreneurs ourselves, we know we made an important contribution to our respective economy. We know, that jobs can’t be just created. Jobs get only created if companies who have a demand based on their success and growth. We believe it is the most effective way to alleviate poverty, when a nation creates a self propelled economy.