Ambassadors are either country ambassadors, representing the World Innovations Forum in their country or engagement ambassadors leading some major engagements and the corresponding programs and events.
- Program, Initiative, Research, or Event Leader.
If you see an opportunity or need to develop a new program, an initiative, or event, just put an informal concept together and share it with the leadership team of the Forum. Once we see a match with our overall objectives, you will be appointed as the leader of such an activity and bring it forward. Obviously, you get all the support that is available.
- Thought Leader | Inner Circle.
The inner circle is comprised of the board of trustees and innovation thought leaders. Highly engaged top members and ambassadors are individually invited to join the inner circle. Since we are a highly transparent organization, there is nothing secretive. The size of the group is limited simply to stay operational agile and allowing fast decision-making processes.
- Programs – As a member you can participate in programs in many ways. You can simply attend a program, you can be a speaker or instructor or organizer in a program, you can help shape a program, you can be a marketing supporter of such a program or support it otherwise.
- Initiatives – Initiatives live from the support of members and often from the use and amplification of the public. As a member, you will want to be helpful and support the initiative stakeholders in their engagement. Also here members can help shape any initiative and bring it forward
- Research – You may want to create or join a research project and help the team aggregate and review data, prepare and compile the information, and/or make it visually attractive. Then help share it with all members.
- Events – Members participate in events, which are typically free for all members. Members help organize local or global events and also here, contribute and shape those events. Larger and costly events may not be for free, but members get significant discounts.