Innovation Accelerator Program
A 10-week guided program
Final competition preparation
Who is the accelerator for
You pass the idea stage; you no longer pivot every week. Now you set the foundation for a global business. You are determined to develop breakthrough innovations. You are seeking massive traction, conquering a large target market, and attracting the necessary funding.
- Your company is registered yet less than five years old
- You have a bold vision and planning to address a large, international market
- You have a stellar founders team of min. two people owning more than 20% each
- All founders are full-time involved and have no other business on the side
- You have a diverse founders composition (Business, marketing, technology)
- You are determined to develop a breakthrough innovation and solve a large, unsolved problem
1) You need to be a WIForum Member
2) Initial fee (skin in the game)
You pay a nominal fee of € 50-500 (based on GDP/C) to participate in the program. The fee is due before the program starts.
3) Success fee (Only if you got funded)
You pay 3.0% of any funds you raise within 18 months after completing the accelerator program.
4) Equity (With graduation)
As part of the program, we will take 3% equity in your company at nominal value [the value when the company was founded].
Your company becomes a Local WIForum Partner Portfolio company, and one of the accelerator program providers becomes a shareholder. Also, we provide mentorship going forward for at least three years. We reserve the right not to execute the equity program.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab., United Kingdom, United States.
Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain
Argentina, Azerbaijan, Chile, Croatia, Macedonia, Mexico, Romania, Serbia
Albania, Brazil, Colombia, India, Indonesia, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, Tunisia, Ukraine, Vietnam
Bangladesh, Cambodia, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Zimbabwe
You can download the ACCELERATOR AGREEMENT review and send it in.
Included in the program
- All program material
- Graduation with a certificate
- Part of the WIForum global entrepreneurs network
- Lifetime Accelerator Alumni
- Free access to WIForum Entrepreneurs Night Events
- Help when you prepare your next round of funding
- Research participation at WIForum