WHO WE ARE
The World Innovations Forum Foundation is a group of international entrepreneurs who have a single objective: Embracing Innovation and Entrepreneurship in developing countries to help gain prosperity, eradicate poverty and develop a self propelled economy. We are a non profit organization and volunteer for the greater good and a better world.
WHAT WE DO
We work primarily with entrepreneurs who have amazing ideas and want to build a big business. We share our own experience in thinking innovative, build and scale businesses, grow fast with no capital, make amazing marketing with no budget and create something from nothing.
We collaborate with local co-working spaces, investors, mentors, technology providers, universities and government representatives.
- Living in a digital world and being used t run global projects sometimes exclusively online, we help others to use that media and accept it.
- We also organize monthly meetups to get together physically and stimulate exchange and foster relationships.
- We organize monthly workshops with the most burning questions of any entrepreneur around the globe. Those workshops are partly local and partly online.
- We mentor and support entrepreneurs online and offline whenever there is a need
- We organize pitch events and investment meetings with local and international investors..
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
The first step is to get to know you. And since we are not always locally present, we ask you to join our community. As a member (free membership for emerging countries) you get access to resources and all kinds of educational or other support.
As a member, service provider, mentor, investor… we ask for a small token to help finance our organization.