The World Innovations Forum Foundation is an independent, Swiss based foundation (NGO). We stand for “Prosperity for all nations”. In the respective countries, we support local entrepreneurs by growing large businesses and by exporting into global markets, create massively new jobs and contribute to the prosperity of their nation. We collaborate with Entrepreneurs Groups, Investor Networks, Universities, Governments, Ecosystem Enablers, Corporate Supporter and other NGOs.
We envision a world where prosperity is possible in all nations, through innovation and entrepreneurship – created within each country.
We provide local support to entrepreneurs and investors (gender independent) by:
– Introducing or improving entrepreneurship education.
– Providing an understanding of the Innovation Paradigm
– Innovative thinking
– Education about branding, marketing, scaling and going global
– Acceleration to successfully compete in global markets
– Helping build local innovation ecosystems.
– Providing funding through a global network of investors
– Possibly investing ourselves
– Working with local investors to invest in particularly innovative businesses
– Helping governments building the necessary infrastructure.
– Even helping developed countries, not losing momentum and falling behind.
We conducting education and financing through a series of instruments:
– Entrepreneurs academy (for everybody)
– Innovation Accelerator (for qualified prospects)
– Social Media Academy (for everybody)
– Innovation Capital Network (for accelerator graduates)
– Corporate Innovation Workshops (for corporate members)
– Individual Advice (Governments and Universities)
The organization is funded through memberships and donations (no sponsorships).
Here at the World Innovations Forum, no problem is too big, no solution too bold, and no idea too crazy. If one can think it, they can create it. We don’t need devil’s advocates and negativism. We are here to help entrepreneurs make the impossible a reality, for the benefit of all of us.
We toured almost 2 month through Asia visiting contacts and ambassadors in Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan.
An overwhelming 500+ people from 40 countries participated in an amazing 3 day online event.
We grew to over 5,000 participating members. Started to run accelerator programs, ‘go global’ initiatives and seminars across many countries.
Members exceeding 10,000. The World Innovations Forum is now a registered Foundation (NGO) in Switzerland.