In 2020 we want to enhance our support range in South East Asia. As a first step, we would like to meet innovative minds and entrepreneurs supporter we can collaborate with. What we are trying to do is defined in our Vision and our Approach – yet we do this exclusively in concert with the local ecosystem. Therefor we are interested in meeting with you.
We envision a world, where prosperity is possible for all nations through innovation and entrepreneurship.
Unlike conventional practice, we do not bring technology and experts into a country. Instead we look for talented entrepreneurs and help them build their own economy – very much like the fathers of our developed world built the foundation of their economy.
* There has been enough suggestions from the developed world what entrepreneurs should do.
* We can’t help everybody – but we can help a small number of people who can help their own country.
* We helped hundreds of Silicon Valley ‘kids’ to thrive – we should help those who need even more support.
* All developed nations were build on foreign direct investment – and still today. We need to embrace that concept globally.
Economic Development Aid 4.0
We are data driven, using latest understanding of Innovative Thinking and digital media to rapidly help building businesses in the developing world, like we have been helped build our businesses in Silicon Valley. With a 5x Impact Effectiveness we can help bring a nation in 18 years to prosperity – not 90 years.
Our own experience
We started in Feb 2019 and had great initial successes in Nepal and Vietnam. Now we want to expand. We are self funded and independent of any outside interests.
“Instead of asking the question, how we, the developed nations, can help to get 3 billion people out of poverty, we decided to focus on supporting local innovative minds, in building their own economy from inside of any given country”
– Axel Schultze, Chairman of World Innovations Forum Foundation