Becoming a World Innovations Forum Champion
Join the World Innovations Forum and support our core objectives :
– Improving education for young entrepreneurs to increase startup success rates from today only 10% to 20%
– Attracting and supporting more female entrepreneurs.
– Providing free insights from experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and corporates from around the world.
– Motivating more investors to invest in startups
– Helping innovative companies to become more compelling to the next generation of talents.
– Help governments and agile politicians collaborate across borders, building a better world by making better countries – not better government.
The small group of dedicated supporter, which we call Champions are highly engaged in the areas of:
1) Event organizer (Event Champion)
2) Social media networker (Social Media Champion)
3) Startup Mentor (Mentor Champion)
4) Entrepreneurs network relations (Community Champion)
5) Investor network relations (Investor Champion)
6) Enabler & Government relations (Enabler Champion)
7) Writer / photographer / blogger (Content Champion)
8) Sponsorship developer (Sponsor Champion)
9) Researcher (Research Champion)
10) General administration support (Organization Champion)
If you want to rotate over time, you are very welcome to do so. Just explore this with your ambassador early enough so activities can be planned accordingly.
The world Innovations Forum is a non profit organization, driven by volunteers. We are very grateful for any helping hand in our young organization. We are looking for mover and shaker who help shape the Forum for the very ambitious goals. We help people think big and we do it ourselves.
We are building a sub culture of a Silicon Valley Style mindset, bringing entrepreneurs to top level performance, ready to successfully compete on global markets, no matter where they come from.
Our work will result in self propelled economies, so that every country becomes independent, self sufficient and on eye sight with the other countries.