Most successful innovations are those that find users around the world. This is not just a ‘nice to have’ – it is actually the very foundation of a prosper society.
The World Innovations Forum logo describes the most important aspects of innovation over time.
- some fragile steps to production and local business
- Some significant leap to large markets and prosperity
Two Sided Innovation Development
1) The innovation creation and production part.
Critical players next to the innovative entrepreneur:
* The government that provides an innovation friendly infrastructure such as education / universities, innovation friendly policies, innovation friendly taxation.
* Investors, such as business angels and venture capital providing the necessary funding. Should the taxation be not very innovation friendly, investors may not go full speed and provide the necessary investment
* Enabler, providing co-working spaces, Telcos providing high speed Internet, Menors and former entrepreneurs providing advice, Universities providing entrepreneurs programs and top level subject matter specific education.
2) The Society and usage part
Critical players using and embracing an innovation:
* Talented workforce that can produce the innovative solution, in time with quality and at reasonable cost.
* An open minded society that is actually using the new products, provide feedback and supports their innovation heros.
* Export organizations, distributors and dealer networks that bring those solutions into the respective countries. Also those nations and their society will benefit from the innovative solution. The will contribute the biggest part of the revenue and with it profitability and prosperity in the country of origin.